Friday, October 11, 2013

My favorite cooking show

I love watching cooking shows.  Every once in a while I get in a rut and start cooking the same things over and over.  They are yummy things, but my family gets sick and tired of them.  So, I start watching cooking shows to spice things up a bit.

My favorite show to date is The Pioneer Woman.  Have any of you watched her show?  I've made several things of hers over the last few weeks, and she has yet to fail me on an easy recipe and great tasting food, not to mention one of the cowboys on the show is smokin hot (uh hum, Cowboy Todd). Any way, best food and she just looks so darn nice and her kids are so well behaved.  I am thinking about sending my oldest 2 out there for a week.  I guarantee after a week of ranch living they will come back grateful that they only have a few chores a day!  So, back to the food.  It is wonderful.

I think I am going to post a couple of the recipes I've used.  Might as well pass on the wonderful recipes I have tried.  Check out her page, www.thepioneerwoman.com I love it and know you will too.  For now, here are just a few of the recipes I have used and are now family favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment