Tuesday, October 15, 2013

He's here! He's here!

My newest little nephew was born on this last Friday.  I got to spend several hours snuggling on his sweet little face while mom and dad tried to get some sleep.  He is precious and sent straight from Heavens Door. 

My brother and sister-in-law have settled into parenthood like pros and other than the sleep deprivation that all new parents have, they are doing great.  As for the baby, he is wonderful.  I forgot how small they are when they are first born, and truthfully, he wasn't a small baby to begin with. 

Wyatt was born weighing a whopping 9 pounds 14 OUNCES with a 14inch head.  He is 21 1/2 " long and much to his dads chagrin, has the most perfect shade of red hair.  His momma has red hair, so we were all praying it would be that color.   I am not able to post pics at this moment, so you will just have to take my word that he is the cutest little thing to be born since my little Carter-man. 

I love being an auntie.  Best ever!  I am now aunt to 9 nieces and nephews and great aunt to 7!  When I married my husband I inherited 6 nieces and nephews my age and all the great nieces and nephews.  Life is good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment